𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗚: Sharing a lil catch-up about my personal life. Yesterday, I got to celebrate my 17th birthday. It’s not as grand as my past celebrations look like, but it was memorable. I got to realize and appreciate who the ones are despite the pandemic. Also, so glad to share that I’ve been blogging since I was 15! Knowing that I’m growing together with you and the beauty and skincare community is making my heart soft. 🤍
[𝐑 𝐄 𝐕 𝐈 𝐄 𝐖]
💭 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓: Derma Natufian Glycolic Acid Toning Perfect Solution
📌 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒: “The Derma Natufian Glycolic Acid Toning Perfect Solution + is an Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA) that will do mild exfoliation on your skin and gently melt your dead skin cells for enhanced skin radiance. If used continuously, it will improve the appearance of skin texture.”
🏷 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄: (PR) P439 from original price of P1,150 for 240ml at RrKoreanShop on Shopee.
– Honestly for the discounted price of P439, it’s actually cheap and worth the price since it’s really big!
– My neck is actually the most sensitive part of my skin because after showering, it immediately turns red. However, I patch tested this on my neck every night for a week and it didn’t get irritated.
– For first-timers, it might just look scary to try but this is just a toner. This is safe to use every night since I find it mild considering the pH level.
– I personally use this at least 2x a week since it has exfoliating properties mainly glycolic acid that is an AHA.
– Texture of the product is just like water but it’s slightly sticky upon application and it’s colorless.
– Honestly, it has a slight leafy scent if you really smell it within, but while applying, I can barely smell anything.
– Using it for only 2 weeks, I noticed that it’s soft to skin and it slightly lightens dark spots as long as you’re consistent upon using it.
📣 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗: Sunburn Warning!
Skin’s sensitivity may increase due to the AHA present in the product. It’s best to use with a sunscreen and avoid too much sun exposure using the product. Personally, I simply just use this every night just to be safe.
📌 RATINGS: 8/10
👀 IRRITATIONS? None.